Careers at MLGC
Build to Connect
At MLGC, we are more than service providers. We believe in the importance of investing in our communities. We are a business built on connection.
MLGC is seeking a full-time custodian to maintain all MLGC offices in various locations.
Key duties and responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Clean offices and conference rooms
- Dust all furniture and fixtures as required
- Clean entrance and exit including glass doors and hardware
- Wash any marks from walls, doors, hardware, and glass
- Clean, wash and disinfect drinking fountains
- Floor care: mop tile and concrete floors, vacuum all carpeted areas; spot clean carpets
- Restrooms: wash and disinfect all washroom floors, toilets, toilet seats, fixtures, clean all mirrors; replenish toilet tissue and soap as needed, spot
- Trash management: empty all waste baskets and garbage cans; place garbage in outside storage bin
- Clean kitchen sinks and counters
- Ensure cleaning materials and supplies are stored in a safe and orderly manner and ensure an adequate supply of cleaning materials/supplies is
Qualified candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent, attention to detail, valid driver’s license, and a safe driving record. Compensation includes a salary based on experience, individual or family health insurance, and SEP contribution. An accepted offer will require a pre-employment background screening as a condition of employment.