Careers at MLGC
Build to Connect
At MLGC, we are more than service providers. We believe in the importance of investing in our communities. We are a business built on connection.
Customer Service & Sales Representative
Every professional wants to work for an industry leader. Now is your chance! MLGC is in search of a full-time Customer Service & Sales Representative in their Kindred, ND location.
Join our Team! Build your future with MLGC! We are GROWING!
Each MLGC employee directly contributes to MLGC’s growth, success, and takes pride in being a member of our team.
Here is what you WILL DO as a Customer Service & Sales Representative at MLGC:
- We LOVE OUR CUSTOMERS! We always make sure our customers have the best experience possible… and you will too!
- Perform outbound calls to businesses and individuals to generate sales leads, provide quotes, service information, pricing and schedule follow up for appointments/services.
- Receive inbound calls from potential and present customers regarding MLGC telecommunication (phone, TV, and Internet) products and services.
- Provide outstanding customer service and sales skills to engage customers by thoroughly answering questions and constructively engaging them to purchase products/services – always putting the customer first!
- Manage all prospects with courtesy and professionalism; establish and maintain a high level of satisfaction in all interactions.
What you MUST HAVE to be an awesome Customer Service & Sales Representative at MLGC:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer Service and/or Call Center experience in retail or telecommunications is highly preferred.
- Tech-savvy: Must be proficient in the use of modern technology, especially computers and have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Smile and Dial: Positive customer service-orientated attitude, professional communication skills (verbal and written), a desire to go above and beyond for the customer ensuring customer satisfaction with each interaction, and an ability to quickly de-escalate high stress calls while simultaneously providing support.
- Keen people skills: Friendly, empathetic, patient, good listener, and an outgoing personality.
- Multitasking: You will be helping our customers via phone and email, so you should be a good multitasking self-starter who can work with limited oversight.
- Organize and Prioritize: Capability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment utilizing time-management and organizational skills.
MLGC appreciates its employees! Compensation will include salary based on experience, individual or family health, dental, and vision insurance, paid time-off, paid holidays, and retirement contribution.
This position sound like something you’ve been looking for? We want to hear from you. To apply, complete the form below including your resume or mail resume to PO Box 66, Enderlin ND 58027.